Sunday, February 6, 2011

goals :)

So i'm going to try to set some goals for the next few years of my life.. Who doesn't like goals? they give to a reason to wake up in the morning, and its so satisfying when you accomplish them. I personally like lists, so i think if i write them down, it might be easier to stay on track.

So, i guess i'll start with my goals that are the longest-term goals that i have, and work my way back to the present :)

-I'm going to be a millionaire someday :) no joke <3
-I am going to get my doctorate in History, and be a history professor, or whatever i can do with the degree :)
-I am going to get married before i turn 30... my biological clock is ticking you know ;)
-I am going to get out of Shepherd in 4 years lol
-I am going to get out of Shepherd with high grades :D
-I am going to get a newer, better working car lol
-I am going to get a job, so i don't have to be a burden to my parents anymore, and i can gain some independence lol
-I am going to lose 90 pounds by this time next year.. so like maybe 10 pounds every two weeks? if at all possible...
-I am going to become more active and get better, more healthy eating habits :)
-I am going to continue to stay on top of my schoolwork this semester :)
-I am going to work my hardest at forging and keeping relationships that will last a lifetime <3
-I am going to work on gaining a closer, more stable relationship with God :) <3
-I am going to do my laundry tomorrow :)

I originally wrote "i want to..." and then i realized what i wrote, and changed it to "i am going to..." because everyone wants things; it doesn't mean they always get them. i am going to work for these things :) and i'm going to do my best to do what God wants me to do <3

peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment