Thursday, May 5, 2011

Life lately :p

So, do ya wanna hear what's been going on in my life lately? On top of rapidly becoming a workaholic (haha!), this week is finals week for me, which means its my last week of my first year of college!!! I have also been trying to get back into painting, along with putting off packing up my dorm. I have been trying to save money up, but its so hard for me! lol and the reason why is that i always just feel like i need to buy things for EVERYONE. lol that needs to stop, i know :p I have also aquired an obsession for all things Paul Walker/The Fast and the Furious. Its too legit. (And this might sound psychotic in a way, but honestly, joking around about the fact that he is my husband takes my mind off of the depressing thoughts that i am alone :p) I have also signed up for summer courses, and i plan to live down here during class, and i am so excited about that!!!!

But I plan on using this summer for my advantage... I think the best plan for me is to just focus on work and school and working out for at least a month. That will  give me a basis of getting my life back in order. I slipped in my plans to get in shape, and i probably slipped a littlebit for school, too, which i am super mad at myself for. I tend to get very distracted. But the plan is for me to get back to school in the fall with some better habits all around: saving mone, focusing, eating better, planning, sticking to a schedule....

Needless to say, i am too excited to be getting out of school. I also plan to (in my spare time, Cate) blog more :) :) :) i know CATHY will be happy about that :) i mean, i guess that's all for today then! i'm off to my last final of my freshman year!!! gym... what a joke! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment